Search My Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sock Ons Review


"Sock Ons are clever little things that keep those socks on. The garment is worn over the sock and 'locks' it into place."

My little boy Jack always pulled his socks off; when walking around shops I would always notice one sock had been lost! What a nightmare!
I wanted to find a product which would help keep his socks on. I came across a product called Sock Ons. I thought to myself that there was no chance that the product could work! I ordered Jack one pair to see if they would work.




Once I had ordered them; I couldn't wait for them to arrive. I wanted to see if they would work. When the postman delivered my package I couldn't beleive how small and cute they looked! Within minutes Jack had them on his feet!
Perfect! He was pullin at his socks but they were not coming off. I had to rub my eyes to beleive it! Something so small helped my little monster keep his socks on! Spending £3.49 would save me so much money; I wouldn't have to keep buying new socks!
I even use them over the feet of his long sleepsuits in the mornings; they help to keep the long legs away from the floor so that he can walk without getting all tangled up in the feet!
This is a product I will be sharing with all my mummy friends!


My overall rating of Sock Ons is

No comments: