Search My Blog

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Nûby Grip'n'Sip cup review

Jack was sent another cup from Nûby to review. This one is called Grip'n'Sip. It holds 10 oz or 300 ml. It's suitable to use from 6 months. Jack is nearly 2 and loves drinking from this cup. The handles allow him to hold onto the cup easily and the soft silicone spout allows him to drink easily. It is a very light weight cup even with 10 oz of liquid in.


The teat is Vari-Flo which means it allows the child to control the flow of their fluid by using their own sucking strength. So, the stronger the childs sucking action the wider the teat opens. The teat is removable and can be replaced if it becomes danmaged. You can buy the replacement teats from their website for only £1.99.


I put the cup through a tough test! I hung it upside down for about 5 minutes to see if it was really spill proof. For the first few seconds a little fluid did come out of the air valve hole, but soon stopped. There was no major spills or leaks while it was hung! Overall I think this is another fantastic cup from Nûby.

I have three of these cups to give away (two pink and one green). To enter all you need to do is comment on this post and I will use random.org to select three winners. This give away will end on 30th November at 10am. 


Click Here and 'Like' NUBY UK on Facebook! Be sure to tell them that I (Single Mummy; One In A Million) sent you!
Twitter fans can follow Nuby UK @nubyuk on Twitter! Remember to tell them that I (Single Mummy; One In A Million) told you to follow!