Search My Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year & Potty Training.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2011 brings lots of happiness and joy. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year!!
I have decided to start potty training Jack now that he has turned 2 and tells me when he has gone to the toilet. I brought Gina Ford's book "Potty Training in one week" as I needed to get an insight into how to begin!
She suggests getting two potties and a padded toilet seat. I have been looking around and there are hundreds! I was hoping to ask for some advice. I don't want to get one which is rubbish and Jack refuses to sit on it or scare him!
So, can you please share which ones you used and how you got on with them.
Also, is there any advice you can share with me? Jack is the first boy in our family for 3 generations so my Mum and Nan don't have a clue about boys! Are boys and girls the same when it comes to potty training?
HELP!!