Search My Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Wish List!

Dear Santa, Reindeer's and Elf helpers, 
It's not long left until Christmas; only 11 days! Which means my little boy will be 2 in 9 days (where has my little baby gone!) I have been very good this year and have recently returned back to work. I have made a list of a few things I would like!
First up are a few games I would love to have to keep myself entertained in the evenings when Jack has gone to bed.
Just Dance 2
Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary Edition
DJ Hero 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)
Maybe you could get me a Dodo Pad? It would help me remember what appointments I have, so I never forget one and it would stop me from running late!
2011 Dodo Pad (spiral bound desk diary)
Next up, I would love some more of my skin care products. After buying and trying out the Clinique Anti-Blemish range I can see a real difference in my skin and several people have commented how flawless my skin looks! It takes less than 3 minutes and I can honestly say I have a skin routine which I stick to now!
Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam

Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion

Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer
Last of all, I would love to have some more make-up from the Clinique range. I wear foundation everyday to even out my skin tone - but Clinique have a Anti-Blemish foundation and concealer which works as your wearing it! Personally I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin and who has a problem with spots; it worked for me! You have your colour matched up and the advisers will work out what foundation would be best for your skin.
Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Concealer
If none of the above are in stock, then please can I have.......a man like the one below!
All my love,
Louise xx