Search My Blog

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Quick and easy cake tray pizza bites

Hi everyone!!
Thought I would share with you a yummy pizza recipe I made today. Jack helped me pat the dough into flat circles! (All measurements are estimates as I just chucked the flour and water into a bowl!) All you need to do is make it into a dough!

For the dough:
4oz of self raising flour
4oz of strong wholemeal flour
Water
2 tablespoons of oil
A pinch of salt

Sift the self raising flour into a bowl and add the strong wholemeal flour. Add oil and water until a dough is formed. Work the dough for about 5-10 minutes. Tear the dough into small balls and pat out until flat. Fit into a cake case tin.

For the topping:
Tomato pure
Anything you fancy!

Spread the tomato pure thinly, then sprinkle on the topping you fancy. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.

These are ideal for toddlers as a snack. They are small, tasty and fun!!
Enjoy!!!

Cake tray pizza bites!
Ham and Cheese pizza bites!


No comments: